Modek GRP and Polycarbonate roof sheeting is best used for heating, cooling or lighting buildings and can be used almost anywhere. Modek roof sheeting is commonly used as cladding or roofing. Its chemical-, moisture- and impact-resistance makes it perfect for use in large warehouses or industrial parks, particularly:
- Chemical treatment/production facilities where harsh solvents are used, such as: acids, artificial sweetener, chlorine, fertilizer, grain processing, petrochemical factories, pharmaceutical production facilities and sugar processing. Modek sheeting is chemically resistant.
- Commercial buildings such as aircraft hangars, shopping centres, stadia and walkway covers.
- Cooling Towers, such as OEM and Retrofit
- Government buildings such as hangars, schools, warehouses and workshops. Modek is fully BEE-compliant.
- Industrial applications such as asbestos replacement, power plants, rendering and resource revocery
- Metal processing, including acid recovery, aluminium primary and recovery, Copper solvent extraction (SX), galvanizing, pickle line, steel coke operations and other
- Mining applications, particularly coal, copper, phosphates and precious metals
- Pulp/Paper - Bleaching; Digesters; Lime Kilns; Paper Machines; Pulp Mixing; Recovery Boilers; Other
- Salt - Processing; Storage; Other
- Water & Waste Water - Composting Facility; Reservoirs; Tank Covers; Sludge Bed Covers; Trickling Filters; Other